Collector's Watch - Porsche (WAP-070-170-0N-0CL)
- SKU: WAP-070-170-0N-0CL
Exclusive three-hand watch inspired by the 956 in Racing Livery. Design by Studio F. A. Porsche.
Time for a sporty design for your wrist watch: This Collector's watch is inspired by the 956 in Racing livery, which achieved Porsche's seventh overall win at Le Mans in 1982. The exclusive three-hand watch is limited to 1,956 pieces, and is sure to impress with its high-quality workmanship and characteristic look. The inner workings feature Swiss Parts RONDA 515 clockwork. The timepiece was designed by Studio F. A. Porsche and manufactured in Germany.
- Three-hand watch inspired by the 956 in Racing livery.
- Limited to 1,956 pieces.
- Swiss Parts RONDA 515 clockwork.
- Engraved issue number on the back of the case.
- Stainless steel case with polished silver housing ring.
- Diameter: 42 mm.
- Silver dial made from brushed metal with Racing logo at 9 o'clock.
- Super-LumiNova on hour and minute hands.
- Mineral glass with single-sided anti-reflective coating.
- Crown and tube with bi-O’Ring system.
- Engraved Porsche crest on the crown.
- Date wheel at 6 o'clock.
- Textile strap with leather on the inside in Racing design, width: 22 mm, Length: 120/80 mm.
- Stainless steel-coated clasp with engraved "PORSCHE" logo.
- Water resistant up to 10 atm.
- Incl. high-quality watch packaging in Racing design.
- Design by Studio F. A. Porsche.
- Made in Germany.
Dimensions: 255 mm x 42 mm x 10,5 mm
Material: 70 % stainless steel-case, 18 % polyester-strap, 10 % plastics-movement, 2 % batteries-button cell
Care Instructions: Clean your watch regularly with a soft cloth and lukewarm soapy water. After swimming with your watch in salt water, rinse it off with fresh water and allow it to dry completely. Avoid exposing the watch to extreme temperature or humidity fluctuations, direct sunlight, or strong magnetic fields. To protect your watchstrap, we recommend that you avoid exposing it to water or moisture, skin cream or cosmetics, or prolonged direct sunlight as much as possible. Important: before you clean your watch, make sure that the crown is screwed in all the way to the case. We recommend that you have your watch inspected every 18 to 24 months to verify that it is water-resistant.
- Condition: New
- Sold In Quantity: 1